If you have questions about your American Express® Gift Card, please read below or call Customer Care.
- Be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or partial nudity, or any materially dangerous activity
- Promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, or firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), and cannot promote or portray any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message
- Be offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group, or offensive gestures
- Be a celebrities’ likeness as the focus of the image
- Contain watermarks or text-in-image
- Infringe on or violate any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other intellectual property, proprietary, or contractual right of a third party and cannot contain any personal identification such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses or street addresses
- Contain third party trademarks or trade dress or otherwise infringe on or violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of a third party
- Ensure custom images are clear and not broken on the design preview
- Ensure custom logos are positioned in the intended area and are clear on the design preview
- Final approval is subject to the discretion of InComm and the card issuers and we reserve the right to deny a submission for any reason, including where such submission violates these guidelines.
You can use your American Express Gift Card virtually anywhere American Express® Cards are accepted within the United States and District of Columbia, except the Gift Card may not be used for recurring billing or at ATMs.
You can use your American Express eGift Card with any United States-based online, phone, or mail-order merchants wherever American Express Cards are accepted. Please remember, you will only be able to shop with merchants in the United States and District of Columbia. Your eGift Card cannot be used for transactions requiring a physical card.
You can activate your Gift Card at https://balance.amexgiftcard.com or by calling the toll-free number listed on the back of your Card (1-888-846-4308). You will need to provide your Card number, valid thru date, and security code located on the back of your Card.
We recommend that you record the following information in case your Gift Card is ever lost or stolen: Gift Card number, 4-digit Card Identification Code on the front of the card and the expiration date.
American Express® Gift Card
PO Box 826
Fortson, GA 31808